i can say with 98% confidence that they probably will. because they’re the two leads and also interviewers know that’s what everyone wants to see.
also, i hope they do another movie together after the tasm franchise is done. they’ve both said that they’d like to work with each other again (outside of spider-man), so maybe they will!
i totally forgot about those and now i’m emotional again and tHIS IS WHY I CAN’T CHOOSE LIKE FIVE FAVORITES BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY
but yes, those pictures are adorable as well *u*
this is probably the third time i’ve gotten this question, so this is going to be the third time i give the shitty answer of “i don’t know”
because like, i have 29 trillion favorite pictures and choosing one is just beyond impossible. also my opinion changes every day, soooooo
but here we go. as of right now, december 6th 2013 at 8:40 pm, my favorite stonefield pictures/moments are (i’m too lazy to find the pictures so enjoy these terrible descriptions lol):
- when they went to that charity event back in may and he booped her nose and then kissed her
- when she visited him on set and kissed him while he was wearing the mask like arE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME OR
- during the revlon walk when they’re walking ren and she kisses his shoulder
- any picture taken during the spain premiere because they were being disgustingly cute
- when they were in the cemetery for emma’s make-up artist’s birthday and they were just lovin’ all over eachother
honorable mentions: beach pictures, disneyland pictures, flirtatious booty dance (!), all the pictures from when they were filming the graduation scene, those pictures from when they were walking and andrew was wearing that ridiculous tiny scarf and looked like such a tool
i realized after writing all that that you also asked me why and i have the same reason for every picture: THEY’RE TOO FUCKING ADORABLE AND THEY NEED TO STOP
Andrew and Emma filming each other during TASM premiere in Tokyo
"She brought out this humor in him, and he brought out this depth in her. There was a magical quality about them. Andrew has an ability to do emotional gravity really well. Emma’s presence is so light. Put them together and they had spontaneous grounded realism. They were so naturalistic. They never fake things." - Marc Webb